Mac OS "Loading failed [-13]!" - Camera not working, not connecting

Same here. I am running both Bambu Studio and OrcaSlicer on the latest version of Linux Mint. At first, only Bambu Studio could not load the camera from my P1P. Both OrcaSlicer on Linux and Bambu Handy could see the camera. Now none of them can load the printer and I am getting the error: Loading Failed [-4]

I just got this error this morning as well, only mine had a different code… [90]

This issue is not isolated to the Mac version. I see the same issue on Windows with my P1S and the new 1.8 version of Studio. I had no issues with 1.7.7.89.

Aug

Just adding my voice to the chorus here, I’ve also been getting this error only since the most recent 1.8 version of Studio on Windows. What I noticed is that if you just leave it trying to load the camera view, it will keep failing (as it retries) with the -13, only to eventually succeed once the print completes the pre-heating process. That’s been my pretty consistent experience.

Has this been resolved or being looked into @BambuLab ? Same issue, Press play on feed and just keeps attempting to connect. will not connect and eventually just stops trying.

Bran new X1C. Mac M1 with Bambu Studio. Camera was working yesterday, but today it refuses to work on Bambu Studio or on Bambu Handy

Just to update on my situation, as of the new P1S firmware (1.05) this problem is completely resolved, the camera comes up faster than it ever did.

a reboot of the printer seems to have fixed the issue.

I was getting “Loading failed [-90]” when trying to view from Bambu Studio. Thanks to this thread I just tried to restart my machine and that fixed my issue.

Thanks.