Maintenance timer

With some user really pushing there machines, I think it would be useful for the machine to have a hour timer built in.
With scheduled cleaning, or checking of parts, belt tensioning, rod cleaning etc. after a certain number of hours
The machine could prompt you when this is needed.
Might be useful for trouble shooting also as this information could be in the logs.
That way if a failure comes up on several machines with the same hours on them it will be easier to see a problem with parts…
Just a thought…

3 Likes

That would be “nice to have” but I guess there are things more important. Some people make it a rule to think about or actually do maintainance every Sunday or Monday or whenever. You can also use something like this The Best Reminders App for Web | Any.do

1 Like

I am thinking more about the guys who are using these in production.
When you have 5 or 10 machines… you cant waste time cleaning a machine that doesnt need cleaning.
Time is money…!

Yeah, my use it intense and sporadic, and very hard to guess how much I’ve used it. What’s the point of filling the machine full of brains and tracking if you can’t get useful work out of it? :slight_smile:

I would love this.

Thanks for the suggestion. equipment maintenance reminders was introduced in 01.04.00.00. Please take the release notes as a reference.

I agree that there should be timed maintenance notification based on usage (my previous printer had it, and it was fantastic).

There is a built in timer currently, it’s just kind of hidden. You can find it here and then by selecting “Device Info”