MakerWorld Beta Testers Wanted!

Will there be a new forum category for MakerWorld when it is available?

I’m curious to get involved when it is open to more users!

Got my invite today, anyone else here get it too?

1 Like

Although I am a beta tester for the P1P and P1S printers, I have not received an invitation. It is a pity that we are not paid attention to…

It’s not that they are not paying attention to you, it is that the idea behind a “beta” test is to test with a small group of users. This means not everyone can be a beta tester. Don’t take it personally.

6 Likes

I’m aware of that, but it’s not for nothing that there are beta testers who are already known to the team. Why aren’t they given priority first and then others added?:wink: That’s why I don’t really understand the current beta test.

I am guessing Bambu’s thinking is to get different people beta testing so they have different varieties of thoughts etc for testing.

1 Like

Hello dear bambu lab team, are there any free beta tester slots?

Was really fast closed, only needed two testers??

If not count me in too;)

I was lucky and received my invitation today. =)

I think it was only open for a few hours. Probably during the day in china. I was asleep.

Same here XD it destroyed printable XD

1 Like

MakerWorld is inviting more beta users!
Complete the questionnaire below to embark on this exciting journey: Join the MakerWorld Beta Adventure! 🚀

3 Likes

I sent the registration yesterday evening. Can you say how long it takes until you get access? I think it’s really great that you’re providing access again.

Any reason why i would get feedback emails but never got access?

Fingers crossed for Dark Mode option!

4 Likes

Anyone can tell if any email is received after fill the form and send it, just like a confirmation or something like that?

unfortunately no, there is no any confirmation e-mail or stg.

Thx for the quick reply. I’ll wait then for the final answer…

@BambuLab the new makerworld is a very nice ans easy sloution to bring 3D printing to everyone. Thank you for that! After my first test I can confirm its realy easy to use.

1 Like

It has now been more than 5 days since registration. Is there anything else coming? I didn’t receive an email or invitation