Makerworld comment email notifications

Trying to wean myself off from keep going into Makerworld to check for comments.

Is it possible to get Makerworld to send email notifications of comments - I can’t find a way to switch it on - so have to keep going into makerworld and checking for little green dots by the bell icon?

I get email notifications ok from this community…

I have added this feature to our plan list.

Great thanks it will be very useful - at least I know that it is not something I haven’t switched on.

Hey hey! I am also really looking forward to an email notification feature - for me I often forget to check Makerworld and it’d help me stay on top of comments and stuff. :slight_smile: I was about to make a new thread for it, but found this one and figured I’d just throw my 2 cents in here :smiley:

emails are buggy on the app… i can see that i got mail on the app but cant see the new messages i have to go on the computer to do so

It would be useful to have badge notifications on the app so you get the red dot with a number on the actual app when you have a notification.

Kind of a related, but not related idea. I’d like a way to bookmark comments! Or something like that, that makes it easier to find certain comments from users that I need to revisit for one reason or another.

Any update? I’m looking email notification but I’m not able to find it. It’s working in progress or there is and I’m not able to find it?

I don’t really care if it’s by email, but can you make it so that if someone leaves a boost I get notified (just got my first one and literally made my day :slight_smile:)? I got no notification other than the one about getting a comment from that user. They had the “Boosted” badge (I love that btw), but if I didn’t see that I wouldn’t have known. Also would like a notification when someone leave a make of a profile that I didn’t make. The profile is obviously just for points, so he doesn’t respond to them. I try to respond to every comment, so it annoys me that I don’t get notified. Here is one of those comments: Pencil Cup: Ribbed Cube Spiral (Vase mode print!) by Zammer 3D - MakerWorld (Goes directly to comment in Chrome). Left on the 17th, only saw it because of the boosted comment mentioned above. So basically, I want a notification about boosts & about makes of other people’s profiles of my models.

This will be included in the next update, which is coming soon.

In the next update, we will add the notification when u received a boost from others.

"Also would like a notification when someone leave a make of a profile that I didn’t make. "
We will consider how to optimize the notification for both the model designer and profile uploader.

Email notifications working well for me - thanks for making the update.

Works ok for me for comments etc - but it would be really useful if it gave a notification of messages and message replies too.

Plus one for the email notification when one receives a message. Not everyone logs in everyday to check messages.

E-mail notifications don’t work for me at all; no matter which one I activate, I’ve never been notified.