MakerWorld Update 2024/03/12

please see:

In addition to the ability to reorder the print profiles, could we also have the ability to change the order of models on our model page to determine which ones appear at the top?

1 Like

Can you make it possible to search for models by the amount of filament used or time taken to o make it easier to use up small amounts of filament

1 Like

There is a time cost filter.

4 Likes

Can’t help to notice… Ankermake print profile to be supported in the future?

Yes. We support uploading print profiles for printer types that are built-in Bambu Studio.

Could someone please shed some light on the criteria used to select the second row of three tiles in my screenshot? The flame icon in the top right of the thumbnails appears to be the same as the one used in the featured models section header, but these models are not featured. I’ve been fortunate enough to have my model showcased here and would like to understand what factors contributed to its selection. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I should add that it does not appear to be pulling from trending last 7 days as had first assumed.

They are Trending i would assume.

I thought the same thing but lots of the models are outside of the 7day window of the trending category. The Vault with Combination Lock being a good example as this was released on the 2024-01-28 10:09

Yeah I noticed that too. One of my models popped up on there, but it was out of the trending rotation and hadn’t been featured.

2 Likes

Has me curious as this model is doing well but not trending particularly high, certainly models trending well above which are not in this rotation. Love your work by the way @Josh-3D

Thanks! I’ve been digging your star wars storage crate. There’s a lot of things with the design I like. Especially that stacking inner tray. Liked the way you did that.

2 Likes