Missing Infill tuning - multiply infill lines, walls, angles

I enjoy Bambu Studio, but used to Cura I miss some very usefull functions such as:

• Infill Lines Multiplier
  • Infill Walls Multiplier
  • Infill Angles (changing every layer, according to a set of chosen angles)
2 Likes

I wonder if my thread was read and registered by anyone?
Am I the only one missing these features? Or is there a way to adjust the settings and I simply didn´t find them?

1 Like

Same here, i would like to add additioal Infill Lines for certain parts. I can’t find it either.

1 Like

Let´s give it a try again. Anybody with suggestions? Is there a possibility to add these features in Bambu or Orca?

1 Like

I’m similarly interested in more granular control, and in my case specifically I’d like to see the following (which could enable some of what you’re asking for as well):

1. Ability to assign more than one height range modifier, for different height ranges throughout a part.
    I frequently want to have a progressive increase in infill density toward major feature transitions, so going from 15% to 30% to 60% to provide a tighter spacing prior to doing shell layers/changing “parts” within the model, especially when using multiple colors/materials.

2. Ability to assign a modifier to a single part, rather than the whole object.
    Often I want to do the above internal density changes (or other changes) only to one part of a multi-part model, not through the entire z-height range of the slice area. The workaround is to load a modifier that is a slight offset of the same shape as the sub-part, but that’s tricky compared to just using bounding primatives and an “applies to ___ parts” picker.

`Renewing Request for Infill Tuning in Bambu Slicer

I’ve been following this thread with great interest, and I’m joining others like arciarc, stefanetter, and Jonathan_K in expressing my keen interest in specific infill tuning features for Bambu Slicer, including:

Infill Lines Multiplier
Infill Walls Multiplier
Infill Angles (with layer-wise adjustments)

OrionLord Today's Date

I want to renew this request for infill tuning in Bambu Slicer. The addition of these features would enhance our ability to create more customized and robust prints. Like others here, I find myself missing the ability to multiply infill lines, walls, and to set various angles for each layer.

If anyone in the community has found a workaround or an alternative method to implement these functions within Bambu Slicer, please share your insights. It's clear that many of us would benefit greatly from these capabilities, and any guidance or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Together, let's continue to explore and push the boundaries of what's possible with Bambu Slicer. Thank you all for keeping this conversation alive, and I hope we can find a solution soon!`
1 Like

bump. More basic slicer features from 2017 deemed too complicated for bambu users and painstakingly gutted from the slicer. Really shows what bambu thinks of us.

Just adding that this is a really useful feature I would like adding to Bambu Studio - It miss this feature coming from Cura.

1 Like

+1. I miss infill multiplier. No data but feel like the infill multiplier feature is a good way to add strength vs just increased density. Especially if you are aligning your infill pattern with the direction of stresses of the part.

Surprised it’s not already a feature. Thought I was just dumb and unable to find it

I want this, I need this. why is this not a thing already :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like