Modifie power consumption

Maybe a little too early, but it should be mentioned. If there were any further thoughts, you may could mention that too.

Not an issue at the moment, but it will definitely become an issue for me (possibly in 2025).

Generally: Power consumption needs to be changed/optimized.

1. Partially heated base plate

2. Time-controlled switching/strat times for the X1C

3. Possibly receiving a Modbus signal (printer interruption) for adjustment to the solar system, which for me will definitely come in 2025. So the receipt of time slot instructions from something like that LogicMachine 5 Lite | Logic Machine platform for KNX/EIB, EnOcean, Modbus, DALI, BacNet

As I said, the topic is not current for me at the moment. But it is true that worldviews can differ greatly and manufacturers do not always fully recognize the problems of their customers.

So a quick insight into my world to see what’s also on my high level watch list:

Off-Topic Sample, which just shows how siriusly I look on this topic - What I’m missing on the following link is a 220V connection before feeding it into the grid. Otherwise I would probably have already ordered these for the floor with the printers:

At the moment you can’t get a solar installer for systems with an installation value of less than 30,000 euros; the kilowatt hour is at 0.4 USD. With the electricity price increases, even the 3D printer is on my watch list - Especially after the first quarterly electricity bill in 2024.