Mouse ear for anti warping?

hi,
it would be really usefull to get the possibility for mouse ear like in cura.

22 Likes

Mouse ear has been a standard feature in popular slicers for many years, some (can’t remember the name right now) can even detect where mouse ear should be placed. It’s very surprising Bambu Studio still doesn’t have it.

1 Like

Orca Slicer has implemented this feature.

10 Likes

Ok, that is cool! But since this is the Bambu Studio Forum, it would be really nice to add this Feature to bambu Studio :slight_smile: or better when is it added to bambu studio, as this is a really basic feature but extremely helpfull.
P1/X1 is already producing enough waste for going full brim.

1 Like

+1

Agreed. please add this feature to Bambu Studio.

It would be great if we could have this feature built in.
Right now I am adding these ears manually :frowning:

1 Like

Right now I am adding these ears manually :frowning:

same…

I’ve switched to Orca Slicer, it’s like Bambu Studio on steroids and works great!

2 Likes

There’s a bambu labs wiki about how to do it manually, titled ‘Tips for using discs to prevent warping’, and it’s pretty easy to do but having it be built-in feature like Orca has would be much preferred.

3 Likes

I was going to ask why you didn’t include the link and then helpfully provide it, because, it’s pretty easy to find on Google. However, like every other user-hostile decision made in the design of this strangely asinine forum/repo, I’m not allowed to post the link. Thanks, Bambu.

i hope see this feature in BS soon, it’s really useful

It’s quite disappoint that it’s still not there yet, hopefully they will implement it soon

I was just doing some digging to see if there was a feature to automate this or if I have to do it manually, I came across this threads, so +1 from me as a feature request. Currently having a fun battle with ASA and its zealous drive to pull up from the bed (admittedly the challenge is good fun)! I’m watching with a hawk eye as it battles my brim, at 100c bed, with an insulated blanket atop, and some machine end gcode to ramp down the cooling over a few hours once done. Hopefully I can through the next 5 hours without it lifting and having to reprint!

Mouse ears will be my next port-of-call.

I was just doing some digging to see if there was a feature to automate this or if I have to do it manually, I came across this threads, so +1 from me as a feature request. Currently having a fun battle with ASA and its zealous drive to pull up from the bed (admittedly the challenge  is good fun)! I'm watching with a hawk eye as it battles my brim, at 100c bed, with an insulated blanket atop, and some machine end gcode to ramp down the cooling over a few hours once done. Hopefully I can through the next 5 hours without it lifting and having to reprint!

Mouse ears will be my next port-of-call.
https://i.imgur.com/GEdYQaL.png