MQTT Verification Failed

Same issue here. To add, I am also having an issue that seems to be related as it appeared about the same time. I can no longer print from the handy app due to not being able to select filament types. I’ve seen other posts of this same issue. I also want to make it a point that I was also signed up to be part of the beta tests for updates and don’t know if this is somehow related. I’ve tried all the tricks recommended by Bambu as well as anyone in forums. It is getting to the point where I don’t even care to use the thing anymore. Luckily it is just for hobby and not profit, otherwise this would be a nightmare. Good luck to those who do rely on theirs for work. Oh, and connectivity issues have always been an issues since I first got my P1S, they are now just to the point of creating an unusable scenario… Bambu Lab P1S for reference.

Es verdaderamente decepcionante, tengo problemas con este error hace meses y aún no lo han corregido, me arruina las impresoras que tienen que hacer una pausa para un cambio de filamento. Las pantallas de la A1 siempre se terminan congelando, es un DESASTRE.

jai exactement le meme probleme et on est en aout 2026

This has started for me now. My firmware is up to date. I Uninstalled then Re installed handy and it is still doing it. Studio I can view the camera fine. Handy I cannot. Any tips?