Multiple Account/Logins in Bambu Studio and Bambu Handy

100% would like this added. Raise3D has this in their eco system, no reason we can’t have it as well.

2 Likes

i second this motion too, i have several family member who i would like they have access to the 3d printer not through mine account but through one of their own, which may manage their own preferences and settings for the printer,

2 Likes

Sadly this, and a few other polish issues, are why Bambu will never get to the level Prusa is at. At our Makerspac, we have 2 Creality Ender 3s, 2 Prusa MK3s, 1 Prusa MK4, and an X1c. The X1c has inconsistent issues so no one will use it. And, even if they wanted to, only I can check it remotely because only I can login to it. So unless you’re near the printer, it’s just an expensive paper weight. Wont go into the other issues with it, but the lack of multi-user support is a big no-go for our 400 makers. And our people with print farms wont use them for the same reasons (mainly lack of multi-user). We are regretting our purchase with the x1c and should have gotten 2 more MK4s for the same price.

For what it’s worth, I would also love this feature, to share the work printer with colleagues easier.

1 Like