I received my A1 mini combo yesterday, still waiting the the mega pack come later to test the bigger nozzle.
Here is my day 1 experience after near finish a 1kg PETG pool.
- Very easy setup, took me less then 15 mins to get the printer up and running.
- Default print speed is FAST and output looks good without any tuning. I moved from Ender 5 to A1 Mini due to ongoing printing problem in my ED5. I did number of PETG prints with fan speed max to 60%. The noise level is acceptable when fan on low speed.
- A lot of filament waste even print on single colour without using AMS. It still waste a lot of filament during pre-print testing.
- Print plate looks small but still able to print majority of my 3D file.
- I haven’t print PLA yet, but it working fine on PETG on default profile, however, I need to maually clean up the nozzle in the pre-print testing period to avoid nozzle block.
- I missed the kippler + obico.