My P1S Screen is blank

I went on vacation, and when i came back and powered up my P1S, the screen is blank. I tried unplugging the cords to the AMS, and powering back up… but no luck.
Any advice out there?

Also, my AMS is showing up on the Prepare screen, and the filaments dont show up on the Device screen.
Maybe I need to do a reset on the firmware?

I think the problem is that the PS1 screen is not talking to the wifi to get to the Bambu network…where all my presets are, and therefore its not being seen by the Bambu Studio… Thats the only thing that seems to be in common with all my current problems… no screen… AMS wont talk…Device… doesnt show AMS filaments… Am i barking up the wrong tree?

You mentioned trying and the AMS, so I didnt understand what you did.
Check the screen connectors and, if necessary, unplug and plug again.
This may help:

1 Like

Thanks.JayZay. i did remove the screen, unpluged, and repluged. Same results. I wonder how the screen just up and died.
Also the AMS is not being found. So i unplugged and replugged the wires to the AMS…

Just not making sense.

Seems like some wire in a cable needs to be cleaned …maybe?

Try removing the SD card and see if the printer will boot. A failing card can do odd things.

1 Like

JonRaymond… Its back this morning. I reloaded the last update. turned the printer off last night… and now this morning, i was going to try your thought…(although, i did remove the sd card once during my troubleshooting). So, this morning, the printer screen is up again. Hurraaahh…
Thanks everyone…

v/r,

1 Like

Glad you got it sorted out.

1 Like