New Bambu Lab X1 Series Firmware Released!

Found this status page.

4 Likes

You and your “facts” :wink:

It is not the firmware, there is a cloud problem, trying to get it taken care of. https://status.bambulab.com/

Again, it is not a firmware problem. Do not roll back.

9 Likes

8 Things I Learned In My First Year Of College

Just kidding. :wink:

1 Like

I was sat thinking screwed myself yet again. Updated as it popped up before my next print and boom send and… nothing. Lol

1 Like

Same here. BambuStudio should switch automagically to LAN Mode if the Printer/Cloud doesnt respond

2 Likes

THe new piece of ■■■■ firmware just threw 10 meters filament out of the AMS when I tried to “Unload”
Then on top of it clogged for 1st time after 2 months of usage. I am fu*** pissed.

Same here @grizmin, sounds likesame bug i ran into. But that was yesterday before the firmware update.

1 Like

Firmware updated this morning, I have restarted the X1C, I can run calibrate from the pc and see the camera, when uploaded a file, status shows printing but nothing is happening. Is the cloud broken or is the firmware update the issue.

4 Likes

Cloud issue. See a few messages up.

t is not the firmware, there is a cloud problem, bambulab is trying to get it taken care of.

1 Like

My printer was awesome. Now it’s a huge piece of ■■■■. I would like to roll back to the previous firmware
please. Instructions would be great.

2 Likes

It is not a firmware issue. It is a cloud issue.

1 Like

I see. Does that mean if I can still print via micro USB card ?

That I don’t know. Sorry.

4 Likes

ATTN: Bambu.

FEATURE REQUEST for next Firmware update.
Alternative usage options. In case the cloud is ever having a problem again. Don’t get me wrong I like the whole walled garden approach but when there are problems we all suffer.

2 Likes

In Bambu Studio you can switch from “Print plate/all” to “Send”, then it uses the LAN Connection and you can still start it from the Printer.
But yes, it should automatically do that… there is no benefit from Sending it via Cloud if the Printer is in the same LAN

2 Likes

We are still able to print by putting the gcode on the microSD card and then putting it back in the machine. While I agree it’s not a good option when I have a LAN connection, it’s an old school fallback.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did that. It still doesn’t work. Stuck on bed heating up but the bed is not heating up.

2 Likes

OK I’ll give it a shot.