New bambulab high temp spools

I have a question something is not clear for me.
White and transparent reusable spools has declared as construction material ABS but description says that temp resistance is only < 70 Celsius
It means that if I use them in a sunlu s4 they can melt?

And also another question if someone knows reply… new high temp spools here

Are also sold with some kind of filament?
Thanks

I have put all the spool types (old and new) in the s4 without issue. Up to it’s highest temp at 4hrs. I accidentally left PETG in while drying at that temp.

High temp spools are usually sold with the engineering filaments that require higer temp drying temps. PA6-GC is one I have. Usually listed on the product page if it comes with one.

thank you, there is one of them thatn has listed in product page?
I saw that at the moment there is not…

thank you man, now I see the label

1 Like

The clear spools are labeled less than or equal to 70c. The white spools are labeled less than or equal to 90c. If you purchase an AMS, it comes with 4 empty spools randomly clear or white. The last AMS I got had 1 clear and 3 white spools.

1 Like

So if white spools are less than or equal to 90 c what is the news with high temp spools?

If you’re talking about the grey ones, they are also 90*c. I hadn’t seen those before, but they are just a different color.

Edit: Looks like they call them black.

Yes they call black high temperature spools. And call white moles: basic spools
Seems impossible that difference is only color

I don’t know. I see what I see and have what I have. :sunglasses:

According to Bambu Lab - the spools are changing - and may be supplied in either colour.

I have <70oC spools in both colours. If you purchase the last of the PLA Tough - you will get the clear spool. Newer filament with spools appears to be all provided with the ‘white’ (gray) version.

An AMS (when purchased separately) comes with 3 x <70oC spools and 1 x <90oC spool.

IMHO - the <90oC spools are the ‘high temperature’ ones.

I also have both spools in ‘white’

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum.

Well, it appears more random than I thought. I had not seen the 70*c spools in white, but I’ve only been around 3D since last fall. Pretty much everything I see is new. :laughing:

Thanks for the welcome Ken-N-Texas :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I now check all my white spools… all are 70°

My last deliveries were equipped differently. Sometimes white, sometimes transparent spools (70C). Too bad, I liked the transparent ones more. Fortunately, I have some of them :grin:

Are you saying that transparent are still shipped? Recently? I thought they were out because last received were with tough materials

Maybe leftover stock, if you’re lucky.

I haven’t ordered much in the last few weeks. Mainly due to the poor availability of PLA/PETG.

PLA Silk / PETG translucent were always delivered on white spools. The last transparent spools I got was a PLA basic, maybe two month ago.

Should have something like 22 transparent spools and not going to sell them… :sweat_smile: :laughing: