Hello.
Maybe this is not the right place for my question but I don’t know where to ask
There are some things to do in makerworld to get some points like: 1.Completed Personal Profile
I did all 3 requests, avatar, bio, username but even my username was changed I didn’t get points because makerworld don’t see that my username was changed. 2.Create models using MakerLab
Did 3 but makerworld see only 1 and get points only for 1
**3. After 28 published models, 27 downloads and 19 prints, I still don’t get points
**
What I do wrong?
Not sure about the first one but for MakerLab did you use the same tool to generate each one? If you click the i with a circle around it you’ll see:
Exporting multiple times from the same tool won’t earn additional points.
For your published models from memory you need 10 downloads for a particular model, and a print counts as two downloads. So for your 28 models if the downloads / prints are spread across them you probably don’t have an individual model that’s gone above that threshold yet.
a mi cuando empeze me paso eso msimo y pregunte a makerworld, los puntos y todo llegaron al dia siguiente o al de despues no te preocupes, mucha suerte con esos modelos