New P1S - Extruder jam/broke - filiament everywhere

Hi All,

I unboxed my P1S with AMS on 12/26 and have had 4 successfull prints. Today we came home and it was printing and dragging filament everywhere. The head was hardened with filament and it appeared a part was broken. I was printing a simple file from the app with Bambu PLA in my AMS. It looks like a piece is broken. This is my first 3D printer so I am not sure what to expect from Bambu or how this is fixed.

Could someone please explain to me what has happened here and how to fix it.

i had the same problem with my p1p on day one and support told me its not warrantied, They did not provide an answer as to why it did it . …Out of the box bended hotend

The cover of hot head is fixed by magnets. Probably it was fixed not tight and survived few prints and finally fell out. Clean everything and attach the cover back

1 Like

I’m encountering a similar problem with my A1 and have already submitted a support ticket, but I haven’t received any response. Can anyone offer advice on how to handle this? My system is less than two weeks old, and I’m finding the support system to be extremely disappointing.

It’s very disappointing to say the least. After much research, it appears I just need a new hot end assembly. I still have not heard from @BambuLab about my ticket.

This is very disappointing after 2 days of use and my 10 year old is very sad. I’ve been down since 12/29 n

1 Like

I just had this same issue with my P1S on day two on my third print. Have you guys had any success with getting it fixed?

I bought mine at microcenter and can still return it… this is pretty disappointing.

like thb and every thing?

The nozzle has hit something on the plate (the model itself, the prime tower, the infill…), bent and cracked. If you have recorded it, have a look at what happened.

titled hot end right off the manufacture. Lots of them come with ben hotend… i ordered two p1p and right off the bat they where at an angle. cant wait for compeition to kick their ass. it’S gonna be very easy

1 Like

edit: being dumb I didn’t notice the op date. my bad.

this is a right of passage using a 3d printer. Your print didn’t stick and it piled up around the hotend as it pushed out filament. Isn’t a defect in the printer. Heat it up and gently remove the plastic, being careful, it’s hot.

If the thirmister or heater wires are broken order new ones and replace them. All the info needed is in the Wiki.

I would have to say this is a not common problem that new owners report on the forum.