New printer?

isnt there suposed to be a new printer coming out this month ? I didnt see much ads on it

1 Like

Where did you read that a new printer was coming?

They did announce a new flagship printer in 2024 but no more details.

The winner/s of the “Best print of 2023” would be announced on February 5th. That winner will win the unknown Flagship printer when it releases

https://twitter.com/bambulabglobal/status/1741478821667512820

Who is looking at X, I’m not. This is the place, at the Announcements, where they should post! This is the Official Bambu Lab Community.

I meant this month. I knew printers were coming this year

yeah thats the only thing i saw too… i mean dont you want to promote and make annoucements to alert people and make more $ or more views when it comes to talk about a new printer coming up ? i dont get it personally like no more ads then just the twitter account lol

@BambuLab is there going to be a new printer coming by the end of this month or we are just waiting for nothing ? thank you

it says the web page doesnt exist anymore… I wonder whats happening and if we will get annoucements soon :s

The tweet? Still there for me.

Could they be talking about the X1E or something else? improved X1C with larger build volume could be viral!

yeah works now too but i dont see anywere where it used to say end of febuary ? also I dont see whats the golden ticket people won… what does this ticket even do ? :stuck_out_tongue:

The golden ticket is their coupon to receive the 2024 flagship when it launches in 2024.

2 Likes

any dates on when is that coming out ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well shoot, it’s 2024 already! Where’s my new printer! I have projects only this new printer can do!

LOOOL that can be december 2024 also wich will take quite a while.

at a guess…BBL celebrates it’s August anniversary with the P1S release last year so highly likely there’d be something again this year.

Perhaps a X2 soon with improvements worthy of the flagship X series, then X2 XL in August.

Likely see minor improvements like A1 style quick swap hotend, ethernet, USB, SD etc.

Perhaps a possible philosophy shift particular on the XL (and XXL) to fix bed on moving gantry like Voron (and soon to release Phrozen Arco)?

Yeah, waiting to purchase a printer once I know what the next will be. Got burned on the A1 mini, when the A1 was released like a day after the Mini’s return window ended…

Bambu, if your reading this, just give us dates, and we’ll either keep waiting, or just buy now if its not a model we want. I know im not the only one.

4 Likes

Same here. Not buying until I know what the next model is… in the meantime, I’m also watching what the other players are announcing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here. I love what I’ve read about the x1, but I will wait to hear what’s next. Take my money now or wait 6 months, your choice Bambu. …unless Phrozen turns out to be any good

2 Likes