Niet gladde print met P1S

Hi,
I have a problem with printing at P1S printer. Always on the right side, the print is not nice and smooth. The further to the right the worse. During printing, an abrasive (humming) sound can also be heard. I cleaned everything and lubricated the parts as indicated but nothing helps. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing it. Thanks in advance

Hallo, ik heb een probleem met het printen bij P1S printer. Altijd aan de rechterkant is de print niet mooi glad. Hoe meer naar de rechterkant hoe erger. Tijdens het printen is er ook een schurend (brommend) geluid te horen. Ik heb alles zuiver gemaakt en de onderdelen gesmeerd zoals aangewezen maar niets helpt. Heeft er iemand een idee wat de oorzaak kan zijn.
Dank bij voorbaat

Further information would be really helpful. Type of filament, printing parameters and pictures of the issue are needed. The more information the better.

2 Likes

I just use PLA. I also wanted to give an image but I don’t see where I can do that here. I use the settings provided by Bambu itself and don’t change anything about them. And the left half is always perfect, but the right, the worse it is, and then the settings remain the same.

Hello, the problem is still the same. If the print head goes to the right while printing, I hear a humming sound. The more to the right, the worse the surface becomes.

I cleaned the printer completely and lubricated it where possible.
When the print head moves, I hear a humming sound and the printer vibrates a little more.
Could it be that a ball bearing is broken somewhere. How can I check that.
Where can I find a good explanation of the printer parts and how to disassemble them.

Bonjour,je suis dans le même cas mais du coté gauche moi.Le mode arachné a résolu mon problème mais tout a commencé quand la mise a jours pour le bruit des moteur a était mise en place.Depuis même un retour en arriere ne change rien.

Je suis même revenu aux réglages d’usine. Le problème reste le même. :frowning:

Halo, merci pour l’aide. J’ai enfin pu faire une nouvelle impression et en effet avec ce réglage (arachné) c’est déjà beaucoup mieux. La surface n’est pas encore très lisse, mais il peut y avoir une autre cause. Voir l’annexe.
Merci en tout cas pour votre contribution.