No response from Bambulab sales

I’m very upset. I’ll try keep it short: I have 4 Bambulab X1C printers each with AMS and another three on order. I received the invoices to pay for these and needed to change the shipping address. After FIVE sets of emails to sales email address( and copying the other emails on the website) to just ask for a address change(which I did update on my account) I have had ZERO response. Not to mention I spend more than €3K on filament and accessories. The support team has been great in trying to help with technical issues but I cannot work with a company that doesn’t respond to me. I’m a small fry I know but I want to send everything back for a refund. I love these printers so this is a pity.

1 Like

Hello,

We apologize for this, but we are currently experiencing some delays. We shared a bit more information here:

If you opened a ticket from our Techical Support section, please allow us a bit of time and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Im in the same boat, did they ever get back to you. They havent gotten back to me and Ive spent around the same amount of money January 11and havent heard anything? I dont mind the wait but they need to acknowledge the emails.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve been trying to contact sales since Mid Dec.

Ordered the full Carbon kit though only received the machine, not the AMS.

I imagine with the lunar new year holiday they’re probably going to be even slower yet in communicating.

Didnt the New Years end a week.ago?

So it’s now Feb, still haven’t heard anything - An order for printer and spare parts etc. nothing. I wonder have much money they are losing due to this. Seems they don’t need the sales

I’m currently having the same experience with no response to a sales ticket. I just wanted to cancel my P1P order so I can reorder a P1S. This is my first printer from Bambu Labs and I am so excited for it but this support experience has me scared and questioning the purchase and I haven’t even received it yet. Their above response frustrates me further, COVID is no longer a valid excuse - pay the money and hire staff to support your increased sales volume. For this type of product, if you cannot respond to your incoming queries within 1 to 2 days then you need to expand your team.

1 Like

Sorry but these delays are not acceptable in a society where customer service is King, again you make great 3D Printers, but without a reliable CS you will fail

2 Likes

Sad thing is, no matter what size a buyer you are, they just don’t seem interested in sorting out their customer service side, do they want to fail?
It would take one major complaint to the right authorities and wham bam they are restricted form selling in that country, don’t get me wrong they make great printers, but come on BL get the support sorted!

1 Like

I recently ordered a printer and had UPS steal it. I have emailed Bambu, opened 2 General Inquiry tickets, and 1 support ticket. No response from Bambu. UPS has now closed my claim and sent it back to Bambu. At this point I have no choice but to contact my bank because Bambu seems like they just don’t care about their customers. And honestly I’d rather get my money back if this is how it will be to get normal support tickets answered. Such a shame because the printer itself seems to be really awesome.