No response from inquiry

It has been two weeks since I sent in an inquiry after submitting an order, and other than the auto reply saying it was received I have not heard a word. I checked spam folder to make sure it didn’t go there, is this normal? Makes me kind of nervous to be buying a 3d printer from a company with bad communication or support. I was tempted to submit again but figured if they haven’t gotten to the first one the second would be even longer. I had seen some customers having issues back in the January holiday and covid issues. But we are now mid march so you would think those things would no longer apply. Anyway just figured I would see if this is the normal and what to expect.

Not normal. They’ve been pretty responsive to support ticket requests, but order enquiries might be a different person.

Just throwing this idea out there: Have you checked on the status of the ticket through the web interface? An e-mailed response may have gotten lost.

I just got a response from them this morning, almost like they saw my forum posts… heh no clue if that’s the case but after two weeks I did just get a response. It was a simple order status inquiry there is just no good reason it should take this long.