Nozzle clog after polishing

It happens that after a smooth piece with the final polishing option, and therefore the print ends with polishing the surface, the unloading of the filament is difficult and blocked, with the consequence that I have to force it and carry it out manually

You mean after ironing? I may have had that problem as well, without realizing it was related to ironing: I’ve had a number of strange retraction problems, seemingly for no reason. I had a look at my cutter but it looks like brand new after 1150h.

I’ll keep my eyes open for the possible relation to ironing.

Hi Raz,
Yes, I have done several tests and I can assure you that the problem exists.
You should think about adding a mini purge to the G-code at the end of the print, especially if the ironing option is enabled.

Keine Probleme bei meinen 3 P1S nach dem glätten. Vielleicht liegt es am Filament?

Uso il filamento PLA+ Sunlu

When I had problems and managed to force pull it out of the extruder, I saw signs of too high temperature above the cutter. Perhaps we should suggest to the firmware people that whenever a retract to AMS fails, it should try purging 10 mm before trying again.

Same problem here, I have to iron for 10-15minutes and after that when it try to resume adding layers its clogged.