Nozzle not showing in Bambu slicer

Hello Everyone, tonight I installed a new .8 nozzle on my X1c.

In the printer menu (on the printer, not Bambu slicer) I changed the setting to .8. The setting I changed was located in the accessories screen.

Unfortunately, the Bambu slicer does not have a drop down choice for the .8 nozzle. It’s grayed out and the only nozzle available is the .4.

Is there somewhere else I need to change some settings? Besides the accessories screen on the printer itself?

Thanks,

Dave.

Greyed? That part I do not understand.
If the 0.8mm nozzle option is inexistent, press the gear on the right side of the printer tab, and you will find a menu where you can choose the nozzle sizes that you wish to be present in the slicer.

You need to click on the gear icon next to printer in Bambu Studio, and then check the additional nozzles.

That was it! Thanks a bunch Overflow!!!