Öffnen der RFID / open the RFID

Hallo aus Deutschland.

Wird das öffnen der RFID in Zukunft seitens Bambu Lab angestrebt?
Wird die vielfältigen Erweiterungen zur Speicherung der Benutzerdefinierten Einstellungen von Bambu Lab weiter verfolgt?

Das Potenzial wäre groß.
Wenn ich zum Beispiel einen RDIF auf eine Spule anbringe die nicht von Bambu Lab ist und ich spezielle Einstellungen an Hersteller, Farbe, Filamentart, verwendete Einstellparameter usw. sich selbstständig auf einen RFID abspeichern, wäre das auch ein großer Vorteil gegenüber andere Hersteller.

Will Bambu Lab intend to open the RFID in the future?
Will Bambu Lab continue to pursue the various extensions for saving Bambu Lab’s custom settings?

The potential would be great.
If, for example, I attach an RDIF to a spool that is not from Bambu Lab and I save special settings for manufacturer, color, filament type, setting parameters used, etc. independently on an RFID, that would also be a great advantage over other manufacturers.

Sorry, my english is very bad :wink:

6 Likes

Yes, I would also like this “obvious” option added to the possibilities.
That would make setting up the filaments much more convenient and uses the ams to it’s full potential.
Why isn’t this standard? RFID kinda is…

1 Like

Ich vermute dass Bambu Lab erhofft, dass du möglichst ihr eigenes Filament damit gekauft wird.
Verstehe aber bei der geringen Auswahl von eigenen Filamenten nicht so den Sinn.

Zumal das Potenzial von automatischer Wiedererkennung von verschiedensten Filamenten und den optimierten Einstellungen für eine Erleichterung klar auf der Hand liegt.
Diesen Vorteil so zu verschenken und es nicht zu nutzen, sein eigenes Produkt noch lukrativer zu machen wäre verschenktes Potenzial.

I suspect that Bambu Lab hopes that you will buy their own filament with it if possible.
But with the small selection of own filaments, I don’t understand the point.

Especially since the potential of automatic recognition of a wide variety of filaments and the optimized settings for relief is obvious.
Giving away this advantage and not using it to make your own product even more lucrative would be wasted potential.

5 Likes