One roll of filament not adhering

Still kinda new to 3d printing… I have a Bambu P1S with AMS. I’m using Overature PLA filament and am having an issue with one roll not adhering to the build plate. It had been working alright but I noticed some stringiness so I put it in my Creality drier at 60C for 6 hours and now its not adhering at all once I get to my third of fourth layer. I scrubbed my build plate with dawn dish soap and rinsed with hot water and it still won’t stick. All my other roles that I currently have in my AMS, also Overature PLA, adhere just fine. What could be the issue with this one roll?

Thanks

Overture’s recommended setting for drying is 50 C.

There’s a chance you may have degraded the filament by drying it at the higher temp.

Remember, all drying can degrade filaments to an extent. More heat, longer dry times, multiple cycles can all increase that degredation.

60C is far too high of a temperature for drying standard PLA. The roll is cooked, unfortunately.