Order printer with 40% Add-on filament discount…out of stock

Hi everyone

Not sure if others are having the same issue, anyway I want to order a P1S and use the 40% filament discount to stock up on filaments, but quite a lot of filaments are out of stock, could I order the printer now with some in stock filament and still order the other filaments at 40% off when they are in stock? I would imagine not but I’m all ears.

Wouldn’t it be good if we can place order even when “out of stock” and have filament shipped when they are in stock, filaments are usually shipped seperate to the printer anyway and are replenish-able.

If I wait for those filament to be in stock, something else might be out of stock. If I order what’s in stock now, I miss the 40% Add-on discount benefit of ordering together with printer.

Seems like Bambu Lab just needs to enable back order on their store to allow customers to order and have goods shipped when stock are available as oppose to being notified.

Is there an alternative work around?

Best is to wait until there’s more in stock, a lot was out but it seems they restocked just now, so might be good to check again now :slight_smile:

Never mind, I was in the US store by accident :man_facepalming:

Sorry I forgot to mention the AU store, but I think it’s the same settings across different regions, wish they allow back order and give customers the option to ship some now and the rest when stock replenished.

Quite annoying to load you cart just to find out that most of the filaments you’re chasing is out of stock, I’ve been going through this process a few times now, each time something else was out of stock, not good for customers as they keep having to wait for that rare window when everything is available, also not good for Bambu Lab as a simple setting change would allow for better sale conversion.