Ordering Issues

Greetings fellow makers. Two weeks ago, I attempted to order an enclosure kit and some accessories for my P1. I received two boxes, but only one enclosure panel (R). I have raised the issue with Bambu support but have had a hard time getting any clarity or timely responses. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Just a quick update. No resolution to this issue. The company is doing an investigation (I suppose for internal control purposes) but the fact remains, I have paid for merchandise I have never received and the company doesn’t seem to care about my predicament. This has been going on for almost a month. I am close to sending the whole thing back and look for a different printer.

Good luck getting it resolved. You hate to have to record an unboxing video but it’s about all you may have in a dispute over missing parts. And it’s obviously too late now.

I don’t know how it’s been resolved for others but others have had missing or damaged items and even entirely missing (misdelivered) boxes. I think in many cases they opened disputes through their credit card companies. That tends to get Bambu’s attention.

You may end up having to let the CC company handle things since most have dispute resolution provisions and may have to return what Bambu did send. Your CC company will tell you. And start documenting everything. I believe Bambu does try to resolve stuff when it escalates but might look through other posts here to see what others said and how their disputes went.

The company believes the order is complete. It was not. Maybe items were removed in transit. Bambu has been unbending and inflexible. I have escalated the issue with PayPal but I guess I’m not optimistic. I SUPPOSE I’M GOING TO HAVE TO VIDEO ALL MY BOX OPENINGS. Even more disturbing to me is the implicit suggestion that I am stupid and/or dishonest. Oh, well…

If you go follow this link you’ll see you aren’t alone. They were asking people to post here so maybe that would encourage them to help you:

Final report: finally reported the company to Paypal and they finally responded. My sense is that is the first thing you should do…the company does not highly value customer service.

1 Like