P1P PETG drooping on exterior surface

I am printing 25mm dia small hollow toy head, with PETG and having settings issues. I can print this with the std settings on Bambu with PLA 220C nozzle, no problems.
I print with PETG at 260C 1st layer 253C other layers, speed around 100, accleration 500 to 1000, but the outside layers droop. I would insert image, but don’t know how, did search forum, no luck.
Head bad

I’ve been have similar problems using Bambu PETG Basic and their standard Bambu PETG profile. I switch to eSun PETG with Generic PETG profile and have no trouble at all.

I am new to 3d printing. I now know that volumetric flowrate is like a govenor on a car or moving object. I notice that the volumetric rate in the slicer filament PETG is 11.5, I am going reduce it to 8 which I have researched and some say that is a good rate. If I set the speed higher than the volumetric rate then this speed is ignored. So if the volumetric rate is 8 and the line width is 0.42mm, and height is 0.2mm the speed is 95mm/s. So any settings with a speed higher than 95 will be ignored. Does this make sense? I wish to know if there is a govenor for the acceleration.