P1S - chamber fan issue

Hello everyone,

I´m experiencing issue with chamber fan. When print starts the chamber fan is set to ON, running 70-60% speed. When I manually disable this fan directly from the printer menu, it stops running, but when I turn it ON again, it run 100% speed…There is no way to turn it ON again to its original 60-70% speed.

Has anyone solved this ? Im running latest firmware: P1 series OTA version01.05.02.00 (20240122)

Thank for reply !
Tom

Hi. At this time, this is factory setting and not changeable. Maybe BL will come up with a firmware update that allows this feature. You can open a ticket - but they have shortened staff and take their time to answer
kind regards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

thank for reply

It would be good to have this feature implemented, I agree…but now it is not about the features, but it looks like current firmware issue.

The chamber fan speed cannot be reverted back to its original initial speed, if it has been turned off during print… after is turned ON it run full throttle. :frowning:

You can change the speed manually after you turn it back on. Just use the +/- buttons to adjust. When you turn it back on it will initially go to 100% but you can lower it manually.