P1s poop chute stops

New printer . Been fine for 10 hrs .
Now though I notice its poop just stops in the chute ( causing other issues ) . Lift lid - touch poop with pencil it drops .
Any ideas ??

I found this model helped with several of my poop problems (It works fine on P-series):

2 Likes

I’ve seen this . I’m not sure what it actually achieves though . My poop is ( just about sticking to the side of the chute ) - can’t see how this helps tbh ……

I have the same issue. I didn’t see how that “Purge chute extension” was going to help but I printed it anyway and it only made the problem worse. I’ve got the X1 Carbon. The issue has nothing to do with the poop chute door. The problem is sometimes when it purges instead of purging down it makes a loop up and to the side. The front left part of the poop chute is too low so it hangs on the edge like a candy cane dangling from a tree branch. If you are lucky the next purge will knock it off the ledge. If not then you get a clog.

I’m not sure what the solution is for this problem. If I get one I’ll let you know. I’m wondering if my nozzle is dirty or if there is a problem with the silicone boot. There must be a reason it’s not purging down everytime.

1 Like

Did you ever find solution? I am having a problem when I print multiple colors. I have to manual clear the shoot otherwise it will build up and knock the cover off.

1 Like

Has anyone Figured this out? I’m having the same issues with long multicolor prints

1 Like

Same, very frustrating 14hrs in and you come check on it with the face plate laying on the plate and the color tower knocked outta place

1 Like

I was having the same issue with purged filament getting stuck in the chute. In my case I had a bent nozzle. Replacing the nozzle fixed the issue. My nozzle got bent because I let too much poop build up and it completely filled the poop bucket and the chute. The bent nozzle printed fine but due to the bend, it wasn’t depositing the filament straight down as it purged into the chute. Hope this info helps someone.