P1S wont run calibration or any G-Code

So I ran a print. Started a new print and print would not run it. I checked, reset, reseated cables, did not work. So I reset back to factory same issue. I then ordered parts a need toolhead cable and TH-Board. Installed new parts, I still have same issue. What I noticed if I move the toolhead all the way back to left corner then run a click on home it will bump to right corner then go back to middle and home no issues. Then I tried to run a calibration from printer, or handy app, or Bambu Studio. The printer starts all go , then goes to right corner to bump home and…nothing. The printer just stops, the calibration g-code goes away and the printer goes back to ready to start a print. This is the exact same issue I had before I replaced the TH-board and ToolHead cable. So now I am at square one. I am at a loss on what this could be. Also, one of the first things I tried was to downgrade software, did not work, then I upgrade software again same issues. So, I also ejected SD Card and loaded a new SD Card formatted it in the printer and power cycled the printer etc(Meaning I went through all steps previously explained) and same issue. Has anyone had this issue or very similar? I only had this printer for like 7 months. Not a single issue up until last week. I have submitted a ticket and they are sending me TH-Board and cable. But I could not wait so I ordered and received the parts delivered to me yesterday and worked all night installing and testing only to get same issue. No error codes either. This video is basically what happens when I run any command. Notice the toolhead already in right corner and I run a home does not work. BUT if I move toolhead back to back left position and power cycle the printer it Will Home! I cant load a video here so I linked to Youtube: https://youtu.be/o21eiRftT2o?si=GsJ0Or9_03odm8t2

Some useful info:

After watching the video, it appears like the commands are being accepted by the printer. When it goes to the front corner like that, it is running the motor and looking for a higher current reading, that lets it know it hit the front, then it moves to the side to find the very corner. Yours stops at the first part of that. It isn’t seeing the higher current is my guess. This could be the motor or the mc board. I don’t know how to verify which, I would suspect the board, but it might help you and support to get to the culprit faster.

1 Like

Thank you, I felt the same. Like it wanted to get a signal to continue but the Main Board didn’t send it. I will say I can get the printer to home if I turn off printer, then move the toolhead all the way back to the left corner. Make sure it’s unplugged for about 5 mins., then turn it back on and press the home option it works fine, moving the bed up and homing. So I am not clear what’s happening.