Panda touchscreen - error code - "problem parsing gcode.3mf"

Hi… I recently received and installed the Panda touchscreen to my Bambulab P1S 3d printer… the installation went fine and everything seems to operate as it should… except

except when i try to print a program directly from the touchscreen, programs that i have previously run on this machine via the touchscreen via wifi… i can see the programs there, but the touchscreen won’t let me print from either the internal memory of the touchscreen or a usb drive…

i get this error code…

“ There was a problem parsing gcode.mf please resend the printing job”

I have checked the firmware on the touchscreen and the printer and they are correct, i have done a factory reset and a re-installation of the touchscreen, i am using the latest release of Bambu Studio and have tried to run with different programs and a simple test piece…

but whatever i do i get the same error code

i have not connected any additional machines as yet so no issues there…

I have tried to raise a ticket on the bigtree site… spent an age uploading the info x 2 … it bombed the upload and gave me an error code… nightmare

I hope someone can help with this?

thanks Will

To use a file from the Panda, it must have been a plate sliced file. It doesn’t work with standard 3mf’s. You have to slice the plate in studio then go to file, export, export plate sliced file. It will also only work with plate 1.

1 Like

Hi Lindnjoe…

Thanks for that… it worked perfectly…

Much appreciated!!

Will

1 Like