Performance deterioration over the last few weeks

Hey there, community members,
I have a Bambu X1carbon.

Over the last few weeks and over the last couple of firmware updates I’ve had several issues that have come up, and I can’t seem to get a straight answer from support on how to fix them.

The first issue is a nozzle temperature problem that keeps popping up and halting the printer.

The second that’s only started a few days ago. Is that the higher the print goes the thinner the walls get. Meaning, if I was printing a 7 inch tower by the time I got to about halfway, there would be barely any material being printed almost like a light mesh. Funny thing is I haven’t changed any settings and I’m using existing models that I’ve used before but now prints are failing.
I even went so far as to purchase a couple of new 0.4 mm nozzles. Replace the nozzles and the same issues…
I’m not sure what’s going on over there in the R&D department, but I can’t even downgrade back to a firmware that was working properly.

Is anybody experiencing the same problems as I am and if so, has anybody found any solutions?