PETG Overhangs & Tuning issues + Bambu vs Orca

I’ve got a bunch of Duramic PETG and I’m having some print quality issues…

I’ve went through the calibration options in Orca slicer in order to try to dial in the settings for this particular filament. But after running through all the calibration tests, the best settings seem to be what is already set in the “Generic PETG” profile already…

The only calibration test where the optimum setting seems to be just slightly different is for the pressure Advanced setting. But unfortunately bamboo slicer does not allow you to change the settings for pressure advance.

Really the issue I’m having with this filament seems to be overhangs and a little bit of stringing. I don’t really care about the stringing whatsoever since it’s very minimal, but the overhangs could be better. (I believe “overhangs” is the correct term.)
(example images below)

Now I just got my Bambu printer… If I were to use Orca slicer instead of Bambu slicer so I can create a custom profile with the optimal pressure advance settings for this filament, is there any settings or features that are different between the 2 slicers?

I’ve been used to using Ender 3 clones/style printers, and ever since getting my Bambu A1 I have just been BLOWN ALWAY! So I’m hesitant to use Orca slicer instead just so I can dial in my filament profiles if it’s going to cause me to lose any of the Creature Comforts, etc…

Thx for your help!