PETG Print Quality

I think you could be onto something with the temperature. It’s in my converted cellar (very stable temperature and humidity) but it sits at 18 deg C and 45% humidity all the time.

I might set up a fan heater for the next print to prove the theory. Thanks!

I have the A1 and have had similar issues. I’m creating fairly large models of g-scale buildings using PETG. I print in my garage and found it helped to keep the ambient air as warm as possible. It didn’t totally solve the issue, but it certainly helped. Some of my building models are 200mm in length, And this certainly is not an adhesion issue of the bed lifting off the magnets (which happens to me as well). Post again to let us know if the heater helps.

I’m kinda in the same boat. I run mostly PLA but i don’t do much PETG. What are some speeds we can get up to?

I use Sunlu PETG and it required adapter to use AMS lite. I’ve been using default profile and generic petg except I need to change nozzle temp from 255 to 240 to reduce stringing

Hey, i just bought some Sunlu PETG and this this happen to my print. but it also stringed and fell off the build plate for me lol. have you found a fix for your issue yet?

I just bought some Sunlu PETG, can you share what setting you are using? im running my printer in our basement thats both humid and cooler so that might be the main reason my prints have been failing.

I use Generic PETG profile and only change hotend temp to 240

1 Like

In bambu studio under the Fillament section where you can set the properties is where im editing the settings. when I print, the display on the A1 mini still says the nozzle temp is 220 and the bed is 65 not 240 for the nozzle and 80 for the bed. Am i looking in the wrong settings section in bambu studio?

did you set both initial layer and other layers too? and also save it?