Plate X axis not aligned or centred

After searching around for a bit, I’m bit lost for what to do here.
I noticed that my build plate doesn’t match up against what is in the slicer. How do I adjusted the X axis offset or whatever? I also noticed that the guide tabs are slightly larger than the build plate itself. Guides are maybe 2mm wider, but the incorrect offset is about 6-7mm wrong. As a result the right side has plenty of space, but the left has fallen off the plate.
See photos of the slicer vs current print.

Have you tried orienting the part on a diagonal? That should give you lots of extra space.

5 Likes

The heat bed is held with six screws that provide some adjustment. You might try loosening all 6 and shifting the plate to the side. I adjusted mine along the y-axis, but I don’t recall if the plate also moves along the x-axis.

I can see I can may be get 1mm extra from this, but definitely not the roughly 7mm offset I need.

If you do try adjusting the heat bed, be aware that it can be moved too far back to the point where it will drag on the purge chute. There is a wiki entry about this issue.

Did OP ever figure this out. I just noticed mine is off amount 2-3 mm in the same way.

Is it possible you have a bent nozzle? It happenned twice to me when it knocked the part after a print resume from power failure and I won’t comment on the second time (user error…). I had the same issue until I straightened it.

No. Bambu just asked me to adjust the plate. Which gave maybe 1.5mm extra. So just another 5.5mm to go.

In regards to bent nozzle. Highly unlikely unless they send them bent from factory.
I change different nozzles now and then. But don’t always do large form prints, but whenever I do, I get a sizeable droop. I resorted to accepting it’s a 250 wide printer