Power trip now my H2C wont boot up

As in the topic. Got lights on the AMS units but the printer just shows a slow white blinking light under the build plate and nothing on the screen. Thoughts

Common issue on the H2C with latest firmware. There are two pins on the AP board which you can short to get the printer to boot. I would recommend to revert to earlier firmware.

A number of people are reporting the AP board fails after a shutdown, and shorting the pins does not work. At that point you need a new AP board.

Thanks , found the pins and rebooted. Printing now but will revert to the original firmware tomorrow

Others have commented that reverting the firmware didn’t help. Unfortunately the firmware update that causes this problem also fixed quirks with the filament track switch. For those of us with that switch, there seems no good firmware choices at the moment.

I would be interested in getting my hands on any dead AP boards.

  1. It could be a simple component that is killing the boards…

  2. The board identity (S/N, hours, etc) may be able to be transfer to another board.

Does anyone have a dead board to donate?

I had this issue, support had me follow the steps to short the printer to boot, on restart downgrade the firmware to 01.01.05.00. reboot and test everything works, turn off/on etc. After you restart you can upgrade back to the latest firmware. I have not had a problem since, and I also have the filament track switch working without issue.