PP on X1 Carbon

Hi,
I have tried to print a part several times using the MotherOfInvention settings, but the part ended separating from the bed all the times.
I used the Magigoo PP, and also used packaging PP tape (which worked well with the old printer).
I am using the high temperature plate (I don’t have the engineering one). The PP packaging tape detachs partially from the plant before than from the part
Before the definitive separation, the upper surface of the part lifts slightly causing the nozzle to contact it until there is a moment that the nozzle drags the part away.
The part is printed with a high level of infill, and the footprint is small. I am not using raft. Should I?

Just al little FYI, the backside of the High temp plate is an engineering plate.

I am using Fiberlogy PP black and judgig from the soft and flexible touch and feel of the material I would not use it in the AMS, since the risk of a jam and the hazzle to remove it is big. However PP is not hygroskopic so no problem having it outside the AMS.
Also I did not figure a supportmaterial yet that works the same temperatures and sticks to PP, so there is no urge to try it inside the AMS.
However if you try this pls let us know all details of your experience!

Hi all,
did anyone have actual success with FormFutura’s Centaur PP? I got my spool a couple of days ago and had to unclog the extruder already 4 or 5 times. The best I have achieved - 20 messy, stringy layers. Mostly, it stucks on 2nd or 3rd layer. Can anyone share a working profile, including speed, acceleration, cooling, and retraction?

Hello Mikhail_C,

I print with it all the time on my other printers. I had it working on the Bambu lab X1. I will see if I can get a profile done this week and get back to you.

Ok I was able to get this done hope this helps out with this filament type.

How To Print Polyproplyene PP Filament

Thank you very much for sharing @3DTech. Meanwhile, I managed to make a working profile for the filament, but still I’m not happy about the quality. Will try your How To.