I’ve been running my P1S for quite some time, but now, at the end of the print, the print head moves to the front, then to the left, and collides with the wall. It sounds like the print head tries to go beyond its capabilities and collides with the wall.
I’ve shared the video here: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1021577317366360
Has anyone run into this issue, and more importantly, how do you fix it?
It’s trying to cut the filament at the end of the job - but if the initial machine homing wasn’t right it will try to go further than it actually can go, which is what’s happening to you.
Turn the printer off, grab the toolhead, and move it to all the extremities of the machine, make sure it’s able to reach them without any resistance. Sometimes a too short PTFE can cause this.
If it’s able to move full range, turn it back on and try redoing the machine calibration, stay with it just in case something goes wrong.
I ran into a similar issue. I was using that lexar branded micro SD card that came with it. The card was corrupting and loosing the G code and causing all kinds of mayhem. Mine specifically did this odd forward to the right (facing the machine from the outside) of the print bed for it continued printing poorly. Again turned out the G code was WAY corrupted and giving bad commands. Cheap easy way to find out.