Printer X1E availability?

Hi All,

does anyone have information about availability of X1E printers ? I had ordered one from a local Italian reseller. I was expecting to get it this week, but I have just been informed that Bambulab still did not shipped to them the printer, and that they are not receiving any information from Bambulab concerning the delivery date for this printer.

Does anyone have any information on the delivery of X1E printers ?

Best regards,

Andrea

No X1E available on Bambu EU site. It’s not even mentioned. Only X1C, P1 and A1 series.
Matterhackers.com (US) store is also informing buyers about some delivery delays and backorders.

This week is the Lunar New Year holiday in China. Deliveries will be delayed.

I can’t find any information on the cite you mentioned. Do you have a specific link ?
thank you,
Andrea

I have the same problem, I ordered one X1E in January from an Italian reseller and I have not received it yet. The reseller doesn’t know the information about the date of delivery.
have Andrea received your printer?

1 Like

Yes, i received the printer recently.
If you contact me by email i will explain how to handle the situation. My e-mail address is andrea.mazzolari@gmail.com

You shouldn’t put your email address here. Rather use the private messaging on the forum.