Printing History on Bambu Handy App

I love my Bambu X1C with AMS and like that I can check on my print from anywhere on the Handy App. That said, I have not ever been able to print from history on the Bambu Handy App despite successful prints using the LAN and Micro SD Card modes.

On the Bambu Handy App, I click on ME, then PRINTING HISTORY, and it’s always blank saying “No content yet”. It never shows a Print History. No idea what I’m doing wrong. I’ve googled this problem on the internet as well as the Forum, I’m just not finding an answer. I’m sure it’s something I’m just totally overlooking but for the life of me, I can’t figure it out. That said, I wouldn’t trade my Bambu Printer for anything.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had my printer since the beginning of the year and this feature has never worked :disappointed:

This is probably the issue. The Handy App will only show print history of prints sent from Bambu Studio via the cloud.

4 Likes

Just so I understand…does that mean I have to click “PRINT” in the upper right corner after I’ve sliced the item, then when the secondary box pops up, I click “SEND”.

Thanks.

Yup! It will then say “Sending print through the cloud service”.

4 Likes

Well then that’s my problem because I always click “SEND”, not “PRINT”, then I go over to the Bambu and hit Print from the little LCD screen.

Thanks for taking the time to help. Truly appreciate it!

Hello all. This is slightly different issue, but apparently the system won’t let me start new topics until I interact a little. Anyway, thought I’d ask here since it’s sort of related. My issue is essentially the opposite. I usually print from the Studio and everything works great. I’ve noticed that only the phone Bambu Handy app keeps a history of recent prints and I can simply click on the phone to print again. Not a huge deal, but the X1C itself doesn’t seem to have a recent history or cache to simply select to print again. The cache folder on the machine is always empty. I do see items on the maker site, but nothing I’ve printed. I only get a message after a successful print asking if I’d like to print again. If I select no, it’s gone from the machine until I pull up on Studio or the phone. Is there a simple setting I need to adjust?

If you install a SD card you can “Send” prints to the printer and they will be saved to the SD card. You can then select them from the menu to print. This way you will then be able to print them at a later date from the SD card.

4 Likes

Ahhh. Gotcha. I always hit print in studio thinking it would save as recents on the machine as it does in the handy app. I’ve got a large SD and it saves the timelapse videos and anything I’ve gad to manually extracted to the SD card when the dang dang internet was down recently. I guess it’s just set up weird. I even get all the jobs “printed” from the laptop show up in the handy history which allows me to print again there… just not on the machine. All good though. I’ll just start “sending” rather than “printing”.