Printing Progress Stuck @ 100%

The issue has happened a few times, and I can only get this clear by rebooting the printer. The issue also doesn’t occur after each print; I have yet to determine what causes this issue. The problem also only happens on 1 of my two printers.

As you can see, the print job is complete, but the software still thinks it is printing. I don’t know if this is an issue with the printer or the software. Any thoughts, or is anyone else experiencing this?

Before Reboot

After Rebot

1 Like

I’m having the same issue after updating to the newest firmware. Everything was fine with selling up the unit, it only started doing this after an update. If I take the font cover off the hotend/extruder assembly, it will tell me that it has been knocked off and will need to be put back on to resume that print, even though the print has been long finished. Sometimes I’m able to prepare a new print and send it to the printer, other times it tells me that the printer is already busy with a print job. Sometimes, if I start and stop the live feed, it will allow me to send a print job, other times I have to power cycle the printer.

That’s just a minor bug / feature that existed since the beginning, it should always show the last print. If you can’t tell that the machine finished by the “-0m” and it bothers you then you should open a issue at the repo, till now it is still a feature.

Yep, thats what an alarm does. Printing or not, the message stays the same, since its the same error.

Mine does the same. Sometimes I get an error that says failed to unload the filament (I have AMS) I have to power cycle it, and then everything is fine.