Printing Rock Pla from Overture wit P1P

Hello,
I’m new in 3 D printing and i would ask if someone can help me with my issue ?
I printed PTEG,PLA from Sunlu without any issue and yesterday i tried Rock Pla from Overture but it’s impossible to print ? I tried to change bed temperature from 50-70 degrees, change nozzle temp from 210-235 , cleaning the PEI with ISA, print with Raft and it doesn’t print good the first layers. It doesn’t hold on the PEI and it prints very bad with stringing and…! Sorry for my english. Can someone help me please ?

sounds like the filament needs to be dried out,

The nozzle temp is too high. The recommended specs for Overture Rock PLA is a 190-220 nozzle temp. The stringing is usually a sign of too high of a temperature. They also recommend making sure your flow rate in the filament settings is at 100% or 1.
I suggest bringing the nozzle temp down to 200 and printing the first 3 layers at a slower speed with no fan. Add a brim about 5-10mm around the outside.

Likely, your temps were a little hot and you were printing the first layers too fast. These machines are so damn fast its hard to remember some of the filaments need slower printing speeds well below the “standard” speed.