Any ideas to why this is happening this is the second time I have experienced this I’m using white petg as recommended. I’m getting half way through a 5 hour print and the it looking like a birddnest. But yet it’s only only colour I’m using
@JonRaymond can we get this split out and update the permission level for @tara_steve so they can post pictures of their issue please?
@tara_steve it sounds like a possible partial clog of your hotend but we’d need to see it first. Once you’re approved can you please post pictures?
Ok thanks I have literally just replaced the hotend a few hours ago as well.
Which printer are you using?
Bambu lab a1 i have had it a couple of times with other prints but this print i have done twice and the same thing happened every time x
Sounds like you might be missing some support somewhere.
Can you post a pic & the orientation of the model on your bed…or the link to the file your trying to print.