Problem in search bar

I don’t use keyboard I use only mouse , and I usually copy and paste the words , before the update in the search bar I can use the mouse as an enter button on the search icon after I type the word , but now I cannot use the mouse I must use the keyboard for enter , check the pictures

the hand icon disappeared after the update

Yeah… I’ve found that 99% of all the entry fields in Bambu studio do not have a right-click copy/paste functionality. This goes against some of the basic UI standards that have been adopted by Microsoft, Apple, etc.

Actually, there are a lot of things in Bambu Studio, Prusa Slicer, Slic3r, Orca Slicer that do not adhere to general UI standards/guidelines published by Microsoft and Apple (I don’t think Linux/Unix have any). I believe that it will take a major rewrite of the mentioned slicers to implement the majority of guidelines that have been published, and I don’t see that happening soon.

1 Like

Use the mouse to open one of the results found in search , keyboards enter key to widen the search

disabling copy and paste ( which has not been disabled in search ) is a deliberate ploy used by many websites these days log in info being the main one

the problem is the result will take you to one model but not all them

i want to widen the search using only the mouse like YouTube Amazon…

I use my mouse to press the enter key on my on screen keyboard

same :rofl: , and it’s annoying , before was better with the mouse