Problem with Bambu Studio Infill Behavior

I used to create solid vase models and slice them either in vase mode, or just a number of wall loops with only the bottom shell and no infill for a vase that can really be used.

Before I bought X1C, I use PrusaSlicer and it works as expected. However, in Bambu Studio, if I set it to just the wall and bottom shell without any infill (0%), no matter how thick the wall is, it always generate some solid infill for the outward slope even the angle is small!

Also, in PrusaSlicer, the top surface pattern also effective to the top layer of the bottom shell but not in Bambu Studio. e.g. using Concentric pattern. This also limits the features how people like me want to print models created this way and print in different ways!

I finally found it is mainly due to the number of Bottom Shell Layers. With the default 0.4mm nozzle and a max. of 0.8mm line width, the number of bottom shell layers can only be up to 6 in order not to have those unwanted infill. An option to turn this off should be provided.

this doesnt work for me.
does anyone know how to get rid of solid infill completely?
plz hlp

I have an issue where I have added internal walls to the part, but Bambu studio leaves the internal hollows empty (without infil) as it considers the internal wall as an external wall. I remodelled the file so that the width of the lines were equal to the internal and external wall, but it made no difference, it just considered all internal walls as external walls…