Problem with this print

good evening everyone…I see this problem on the front of the 2 pieces…they are 2 different prints…the one in yellow, made with a standard profile…thinking that the problem could be the speed, in the second print I set external walls 120 and increased the upper layers… a little bit it’s improved, but still this defect here… how do I fix it?:thinking:
I use pla cyberfilament

hi,

could you be so kind and give some feedback on your other posts so other people can also profit from the suggeestions the forum members gave you?

All you do is asking , asking, asking for advice but you never give any feedback, which isn’t that nice…
just a little “yes this worked for me” would be enough. That is the true meaning of a forum,not posting a question and noone knows if it worked out or not. :interrobang:

cheers from switzerland

1 Like

i asked a few things that weren’t for me but for friends who couldn’t speak english and i wanted to help plus i thought liking the post meant it worked and thank you for your help.
if you see I have always put heart to all the posts

thx for your feedback, I didn’t want to sound rude. But replying to other people is just better then “just” giving a like.

So on to your thread, I have never heard of cyberfilament.
But as the rest of the print looks pretty nice… My guess would is this filament is (like the wood filament) not made for these speeds. Your top layer looks good, maybe slight underextrusion. I would go even a wee bit slower on external walls e.g. 100mm/s or try upping your external walls to 5-6 to give the slope a better foundation to build up.

1 Like

tomorrow I try to see if it goes but this is not for me but for a friend who has problems and I had already told him that for me it was a question of speed.
Thank you for help I hope my friend resolve it.
I’ll let you know tomorrow

Try changing the default to fine or extra fine in the drop down menu above the quality tab
Slows down a bit especially on overhangs, step layers and top layers
That might help

1 Like