Publish from Bambu Studio

Hi,

I might be missing something here, and if so, I’d appreciate it if someone could guide me.

I have a model that I sliced and printed in Bambu Studio (version 2.82.2.61), and I want to publish it to MakerWorld. At the top of Bambu Studio there is a tab called Project. In it I have added pictures, descriptions, which accessories are needed, and so on. This is the same information you can read on a model page on MakerWorld when the creator has filled it in.

When I then upload the .3mf to my page on MakerWorld, I expected this information to come along, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Do I have to fill in all of this information again on MakerWorld, or have I missed something?

If you can prepare your entire project in Bambu Studio, you shouldn’t have to enter the same information a second time on MakerWorld.

Thanks in advance!

There are definitely details and fields in the MakerWorld upload page that aren’f captured in the Project tab.

As far as I’ve ever been aware, yes.

Agree, what I’d love to see is an “upload to drafts” function in Studio that would push all the details into Makerworld, then users can go in and complete the missing details.

Bambu Lab Software > Feature Requests
bambu-studio
MakerWorld