Question about cash redemption

Hi everyone!

I am about to redeem exclusive points for real money, but I have a doubt .

Since I am from europe (spain), does the redemption transfer in euro or doesbthe bank account do the usd to euro change. What i mean: when you are going to redeem a gift card in the eu store, for 524 points=40€, and in the us store=40$. So are those points for cash redemption in USD or do they adapt to the users currency?

They adapt to your currency.

You will see it in the payout page.

For your example with gift cards, 40 euro is 524 points, 40 dollar is 490 points.

So if i redeem 100.51 USD, they will give me 100.51€ or 85.95?

You will get whatever 100.51 USD is in Euro at the time.

The amount is the same, USD is the base currency.

Hi! I’m also a creator from Spain and I’m currently trying to understand the tax side of redeeming Exclusive Points for cash. Have you already completed a cash payout from Spain? If so, could you tell me how you received it and whether you had to declare it in Spain? Thanks!

I’m not from Spain but from France and I believe income tax laws don’t vary much in Europe (the tax level does though :wink: ) but per law every revenue should be declared but who does that?… This should apply for store credit as well…

Cash transfer leaves traces but I’m sure IRS has bigger fish to fry…

gracias, yo tampoco creo q se vayan a fijar mucho pero es por no tener ningun lio, solo quiero saber si, como supero los 1000 euros en ganancias debo pagar impuestos a Hacienda o si por el tipo d ganancia (puntos no dinero) daria igual. si hay alguien de españa que ya lo haya probado q porfavor me lo diga, gracias

Hi, when I hit the redeem button, I put my bank account, choose the transfer method, pay usually 2-3€ of tax, and wait one day for receiving the money

All transfers are made in USD. It transfers to PayPal/bank (you need to connect or provide your account details) and converts into whatever your currency PayPal is set to in your account.