Question about Prime Line | Startup Config

Hello !

Is it possible to turn the Prime Line off ? At print i dont check calibration flow boxes and
everytime the printer prints this lines.

Is there a solution ?

Greetings,

I don’t know if that line at the front can be disabled, as it seems to be part of the initial calibration (even if you turn off the full calibration.

If you use the alternate start Gcode at Bambu Lab Modified Start and End gcode by thrutheframe | Download free STL model | Printables.com the size of the right-side purge line is reduced.

1 Like

When you deselect calibration before a print, that turns off bed level calibration. The lines you have circled are for other purposes.

The upper circled lines are printed by the X1C to calibrate flow rate. I don’t have an X1 so I can’t be specific about them.

The lower circled line on your image is the nozzle load line which is used to make sure the filament is flowing well before the printing of the model starts. Earlier parts of the startup have tried to make sure there is no plastic protruding past the end of the nozzle and might have left the nozzle partly empty. The nozzle load line just makes sure there is good flow.

One thing to note is that the nozzle load like is outside the printable area so it should not be in your way, but the flow check lines could be in the way of a large print.

If you want to edit the gcode, click the little pencil paper icon next to the printer profile selection and go to the startup gcode.

The section marked “noozle load line” is the nozzle load line that you have in the bottom circle.

I kept having the left edge of the line pull loose and I realized that is the spot where I grab the plate to free parts. The oils from my thumb were causing the filament to not adhere, so I shortened it to not be where my left thumb. You can see that I changed the X starting and ending position to 50 from the original 18.

The section of the startup code below the nozzle load is “;===== draw extrinsic para cali paint =================” which I believe is the flow calibration. I don’t have an X1 so you have to decide what you want to do about that.

Yes, by deleting this part of G-code, the mentioned lines won’t be printed.
Sometimes this lines annoy if you print larger parts.