Question on profile photos

I have a very large file I designed that I want to upload to makerworld that has many parts. When I printed it the first time I printed all of the parts with different colored filaments, so it’s not an AMS print, but just one color for each plate.

I want to upload a profile with all of the correct colors and I want to upload a single color variant of the same model.

I don’t really want to waste a lot of filament printing it all again as one color just to take a photo just to toss it or whatever. There is no reason why any of the plates would fail differently from the non-AMS multi-color version because they’re all sliced the same and printed the same out of the same material just different rolls. Can I just use my multi-color photo of the successful print and write like “single color profile” over it? I already have a pretty successful account that I don’t want to get messed up.

I’d like to say this is a pretty gray area, I don’t believe it says anything about this in the bambu print profile rules, so do this at your own risk,

I’m sure every popular model designer has done this at least once in their career.